The Research Initiative for Teaching Effectiveness
The Research Initiative for Teaching Effectiveness (RITE) supports UCF faculty in formulating and implementing research on effective teaching practices in higher education. If you are a UCF faculty member with an idea for classroom research, please contact us! Visit our links to see the services we can provide or to examine results from our ongoing Distributed Learning Impact Evaluation.
What services do we provide?
- Research design
- Survey test construction & administration
- Data analysis & interpretation
- Results provided in publication quality format
- Assistance with presentations at scientific meetings
- Locating appropriate publication and presentation outlets