Search answers to common questions related to admissions, registration, and financial aid; submit a question; set up a account to log in and check the status of your questions, update your responses, and subscribe to answers.
UCF ID Card by Mail
If you are enrolled in UCF online classes, you may request your UCF Card by mail.
- John T. Washington Center (across from Bookstore); Building 26, Room 104
- (407) 823-2100
Contains contact information for UCF departments and instructors.
Sells hardware, software, and maintains the Hardware/Software Requirements for various colleges and programs. Contact your department for your specific hardware and software requirements.
- John T. Washing Center (across from Bookstore)
- (407) 823-2500
- Knights Email
- myUCF portal
- Network Status Hotline: 407-823-5117, select option 1.
- NID Lookup
- NID Password Reset
- Pegasus Server
- Wireless access
Sign Out Hardware
- Business Lab (BA-148, consultant desk): Netbooks. Checked out on a 4 hour basis.
- Library circulation desk: Netbooks, video cameras, iPads. Checkout time varies by device. Please see a librarian.
If equipment problems prevent you from using e-mail from home, there are many computer labs on campus and virtually every public library offers Internet access. You can also find assistance on how to use the Microsoft Office Suite.